REHACARE 2018 takes place at the Düsseldorf Exhibition Centre from 26 to 29 September 2018. We wish to make your stay in Düsseldorf and at REHACARE as pleasant as possible and do our part to provide you with ideal working conditions here. In this letter, we have compiled some useful information regarding accreditation and various services available through the REHACARE press department.
1. Your press card secures admission to REHACARE 2018 for the duration of the trade fair, as well as free travel to and from the exhibition centre via public transport within the Verkehrsverbund Rhein-Ruhr (VRR) network. Pouches and lanyards for your press card, as well as trade fair catalogues, are available at all designated Press Counters.
You will still of course be able to receive accreditation on site at the trade fair. Starting from 26 September the press counter in the main administration building, as well as the press counters in entrances North and Congress Center South will be open. There, you will also receive a plastic case for your press badge, a lanyard and a show catalogue.
2. If you are traveling by car, you may use car park P4 on Stockumer Kirchstrasse (follow the signs to “Messe Verwaltung”) Your press card serves as a prepaid parking voucher. Please understand that we cannot guarantee the availability of sufficient parking spaces.
The staff at the press parking facilities have been instructed to accept only the specified credentials. We ask for your understanding so that everything runs as smoothly as possible. Detailed route maps for travelling to the exhibition centre by bus, train or car can be found on the Internet at Contact & Arrival.
3. Please understand that non-journalist staff, such as marketing or advertising personnel, are not entitled to a press card. Please also note that prior inclusion in the Messe Düsseldorf press mailing list does not automatically entitle you to a press card.
4. The Press Center on the first floor of the administration building is open for you daily from 9:30 AM beginning on 26 September 2018. The Press Center closes at 6:30 PM on 26, 27 and 28 September and at 5:00 PM on 29 September.
5. Information on attractive hotel and travel offers is available through our partner, Düsseldorf Marketing Tourismus, at www.duesseldorf-tourismus.de/en/tradefair/rehacare.
6. The following services are on offer for you at the Press Center:
Computer workstations with Internet access
Copy and telefax machines
Free W-LAN Internet access
Note: W-LAN access via the “VIP Hotspot” is only available to accredited journalists.
7. Food and beverages are also available for a small fee.
8. Updated daily, the REHACARE 2018 exhibitor database provides excellent support for planning your visit. The database is available at www.REHACARE.com under „Exhibitors & Products“. Thanks to a variety of search variants, for example company name, product category, or country, you can create an individual schedule for your visits, then determine the best route through the exhibition halls with the help of the MyOrganizer function. In addition, exhibitors publish up-to-date product information and news in the database, which we have also collected for you, sorted by product category, in the press area.